Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another Crispy Nightride and New Socks!

Out last night for the usual Tuesday night ride, more crispy frozen goodness. The Singlespeed has got its rigid forks back and it feels much better like that. With a set of squidgy Oury grips and some big fat Maxxis rubber to smooth out the rocky bits. I reckon its just about ideal for taking on the mountainous terrain around Leicestershire.
In lung news, it would appear that having a couple of lungfuls of Salbutamol before a ride seems to sort out my lungs a treat and they were fine in cold last night.


I am starting to become obsessed with cycling socks, I seem to wear them constantly apart from when I’m actually cycling! Its proper thick Merino sock under winter boot weather at the moment, so my burgeoning collection is just being worn whilst at work etc.

The latest additions:




Made by Sock Guy for Twin Six and supplied by Minx Girl/Russtler.

If you’re going to wear sock with pink skulls on you have to be fast, so I best get training that bit harder.
Hopefully if the forecasted snow turns up tomorrow, I'll have a nice snowy ride to and from work tomorrow. Might even get up really early and go via some cheeky trails!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home