Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's my birthday!

Yay! No riding or bike related presents though, but lots of energy giving cake - yay!

Yesterday, I had a comedy argument with someone taking their dog for a poo in Bradgate Park at 8:15am.

Apparently I'm not allowed to ride my bike there. Who knew?

However the rangers can drive their 4x4's about the place doing stuff like this:

I love the Bradgate Rangers and their 4x4's

Oh well.

But Spokey Dokies make me happy...

Spokey Dokies

Claire and I have managed after a mere one weekend of looking about to find a house to buy that ticks all of our boxes and has a wow factor. It has a workshop (big shed) for bikes. Looking forward to moving down the road to Quorn and adding a few more miles to my commute. The new house will be great too as it'll be our house!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fat Lad said...

Happy Birthday!!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blated "Haps"

You share a birthday with my Dad.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

many happy returns!

when do you do all the dull legal stuff re the house?

3:41 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Hi,

I'm working with Takkle.com, a social networking site for sports. Members can post photos, videos, share stats and schedules, and a whole lot more with others throughout the community. Takkle is a place where students, athletes, coaches, and fans can share their passion for sports.

I feel that your site is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our social networking resource.

Thanks,
Sandi

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home